I’ve been working on Reid for a week or so now and I’ve been making some good progress.


I have the back and the left front done. I started the right front last night. I’ve been putting in a lifeline at the end of every lace repeat (sixteen rows). There are so. many. lifelines.


The lace is starting to look like it’s supposed to, which is good, because when I started, it just looked like hole-y fabric. Kinda chewed on actually.


It’s sideways but you can see the diamonds a little. It’ll open up more onceĀ I block it (I hope).

5 thoughts on “Lifelines

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s